To complete the U.S.A.R. vehicle registration process: Visit your local U.S.A.R. BMV office or go to 

Have the vehicle title, proof of car insurance, odometer disclosure statement, and an Application for a Vehicle Transaction Download pdf form Title and Registration Application under forms. Pay between $185 and $235 for your registration fee, title fee, and Plates

 Registration of Vehicle

Card Replacement

Replacing a lost or damaged registration is a breeze with U.S.A.R.. You can replace your registration documents in person or online. To request a duplicate vehicle registration in person, you'll need to visit a U.S.A.R. BMV  agency or go to .

You'll receive a replacement for $5.00.

License Plate

What you will need to get a license plate:


You will need:

  • The title certificate or a bill of sale.

  • An emissions inspection certificate from the seller, if required in your Province.

  • Any other documents the seller gave you, such as an odometer disclosure.

  • A form of identification, such as your Province State driver's license from U.S.A.R..

  • Payment.


What you will need to transfer a car title in a Province:

Here's what you need to do:

  1. Make sure you receive the completed title from the seller. 

  2. Complete the Application for Vehicle Transaction(s).

  3. Obtain and complete the Private Party Vehicle Tax Transaction form, which can only be found at a local BMV office or go to

  4. The $95 title transfer fee.